Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

the strong man



This is a rendering of my character Lance. He's the "strong man" in my story. He can fly, lift heavy things, take a beating, crap like that. I like playing with his hair, giving it a sort of anime feel, as it's always floating this way or that, as a reflection of his power of flight. I've been playing with the idea of giving him some sort of energy based power. Something that's always around him, and builds up within him, where he has to have a release of it, or it causes some sort of detramental effect on his person.

1 comment:

Diesel Spleen said...

I really like these two drawings.
Great drawings with great energy.