Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

a girl character





So, quite a few years ago, one of my first ideas for a comic was for a girl spy. Then Danger Girl came along, and I shelved it, as it had just too many similarities to Campbell's creations.

Above, are some of the first sketches of Wild Escapade, who actually made her way into my current comic book story as my detective Ralph. Wild has since been revamped, and in turn made her way with her partner Simon into my new hero world. I know this really makes no sense to anyone else, but it's how I like to keep my ideas going. Have my own little world created, in which I can place whatever idea into it. Wild was originally a blonde haired vixen-spy, but then that physical image actually became Ralph, and Wild became a Latino girl, dark skinned and a little more sultry.

No comments: