Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

trying to rough out a fight



I started out trying to figure out poses to put my hero in as he was fighting, and then realized that I wanted something to show his strength, in how he could throw people around. So this little sketch page just wound down into roughs of trying to figure how bodies would looke, flung over a shoulder, or into a wall, or even through a wall.

The second image, I was playing with trying to show a stop in motion, with a flying character just out of frame. I think it failed miserably, and I've realized that this type of motion is very hard to convey in a comic panel.

No comments: