Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Cover idea


Somewhere this sketch for a cover idea became exposed to some high humidity, so when I got around to scanning it in, the paper was all wrinkled, and it resulted in a bad scan.

Regardless, I like this concept cover. I like the ideas of comic book covers following the same line of thought as movie posters. With that in mind, I've always been a big fan of Drew Struzan, so I and think of his collage sense when building a cover for a book.

This is another one I'm in the process of redrawing. I like the position and pose of each of the characters, especially Lance on the left, with the sunglasses, but this was drawn a long time ago, and my style has evolved a bit since then. At least, I hope it has. Also, I think the images themselves need to be closer together, and I've been told the lips and eyelids for Ralph (the girl) are off, so there's something to be done with that.

It's a pretty big scan, so if you click on the thumbnail or link, you'll see what I meant about the paper.

No comments: