Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

misc drawings



It's been a while since I jumped over here to update. To busy in "real life", I suppose. So I'm going to place some older drawings of characters and misc stuff.

These two are come preliminary studies of Triumph, the established hero in my comic. He's went through several changes, but I've kept coming back to this original design, of him being a professor, middle aged, and his costume taking hints from 1930's aviator outfits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Can I link to this post please?