Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ralph studies




Three early studies of Ralph. As mentioned earlier, her physical appereance was actually taken from a different idea I had for a girl, Wild Escapade, a spy-type chick. I like this cop character better. I also noticed that in the first pic here, and in the collage of images, I made Ralph left handed, which I happen to like. You don't see that many left handed characters. At least, none come to mind, right off.

3 comments:

Kabuki said...

The stuff looks really cool.
I fight with gallery2 and wordpress - and as far as I am at the moment... I won. ^.^

But the blog will be linked asap

-Chadd said...

Coool. Hope to see more of you around.

Kabuki said...

I hope this time I will not go so badly undercover ^.^