Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Reruns, but with a new cast



So here we have two drawings of the same situation. After some third party critiquing, I changed a few things from the first one, and we got the second. With the newer version, I am going to send it off to my new art and creative partner for inking, and then have it come back to me for some grayscale coloring, and little photoshop tweaking. We'll see how it looks after that. Mainly, all I wanted to change was the arm he was ripping off, and give a little better face to the cyborg assassin he's destroying. I'll post the finished version in a couple of weeks.

No comments: