Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Monday, June 09, 2008

battle dwarf


Grabbed some D&D 4 sharacter sheets from Grant Gould's website.

For you folk who still dig the table top RPG, you probably know that Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition is launching a series of new handbooks and such over this summer. Stuff I've read from different reviews show a lot of people liking the simpler gameplay, among other things. I never was a big D&D guy myself, not really playing much after middle school. I had a lot of the character books, and I think I still have an old Monster Manual around here somewhere.

I've been knee deep in drawing the fantasy stuff, and used one of the templates Grant provided players (download at his link above), and sketched up a warrior dwarf fella, before I hit the hay. If anyone else wants to grab the templates he provided, he's offering them up for players.

No comments: