Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

sketch cards


I've started doing more small commissions for people, in regards to sketch cards. A couple of the more recent ones I've finished are for my friend Tony, shown here.

I finally caved and bought some PrismaColor markers and grayscale pens. I'm such a numbskull for not making this investment sooner. They're very easy to work with, and give quick results. I'll be doing a lot more experimenting with them in the future, so watch for more art marker stuff to show up here.

I don't usually post too many finished commission pieces here. I generally leave it up to the client, as to whether or not they'd like me to post up a pic of what I finished for them (sometimes, they're personal pieces), so I just leave an open note as to whether or not they'd like me to show the finished piece. I've begun moving away from that, and posting up either pieces in progress or finished items, like these cards. I think I've changed my mind to the fact that, even though I'm doing a piece of art for someone, and it's theirs to do with and display as they please; it's still my drawing, and my chance to share with others.

No comments: