Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm open for the remainder of Sept, to do sketch card commissions.

$20 for pencils.
$30 for grayscale.
$40 for full color.

I originally had 10 spots, but now have only 6 open spots left.

I'll start making myself available for more, later in the year, but I can't guarantee the prices will be the same (might go up a few bucks in the new year). At the rate in which I am able to work, I figured that 10 cards for the next two weeks was doable, and I'm beginning to think that's about right.

If you're interested, leave a comment, or shoot me an email with what you'd like. Any subject is open.
Cards will be done on Blue Line Pro sketch cards or custom cut Bristol vellum, which will have a tan "brown paper bag" background.

No comments: