Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Archangel



This is my favorite version of Angel/Archangel. When this change first occurred in the comics, I was never crazy about the costume. I didn't understand how bright blue and pink colors made this character suddenly evil. It didn't mesh well with me.

After time, when Warren Worthington III turned back to the good side, I accepted the costume, and still think the line design is cool, even if it is bright pink.

this card was a challenge, to try and figure out what I was going to do with the wings. Angel himself I wanted to show as a stoic figure in this one, looking strong, but casually floating.

No comments: