Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shawn Keim's new photography book

My brother has a new coffee table photography book.

This is the cover:

From Summer 08


It's a great looking book, full of awesome pics. I should know, because I am in some of them, and the camera loves me. Shawn once had to buy a new camera, because his old one fell in love with me, was stalking me, and so we had to put it down. True story.

I know that right now you're asking yourself: "Chadd, in these tough times, I personally can't afford it, but I know someone who would really like one. What can I do to help?"

Well, run over to lulu.com, and hit the entry for the book: Ultra Photography by Shawn Keim

Click on the "share this" tab, and share it EVERYWHERE you can think of. Blogs, Facebook, MySpace, StumbleIt, digg, whatever you can do.

2 comments:

Shoryuuuken! said...

hey man, have to say you're really talented dude, I wish I could sketch like that.

Chadd Keim said...

thanks man! Nice to hear. =-)