Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A new day in the office?


This actually belongs on the other "blog", but it technically has a new home. It's just that the new home really doesn't have any furniture, and I don't want to have any one over until I get some drapes. So, I'm going to dump this here for now.

I just need to figure out the fourth panel. How do I make my fella getting trounced look like he's actually bouncing as our super hero type figure jumps of of him?

The second one here, I've lost all sense of what the dialog was supposed to be, so it has to come up somewhere soon. I think we can all tell that there's going to be a Jabba's Palace joke in there, though.