Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Enjoy the Sketch Cards




More sketch cards finished from Breygent's Golden Age of Comics series. I don't know if I'll post all of the ones I did up here, but I'll get most of them. While these have been a blast to draw, they all needed to be full color, so the pencils and plotting was a little time consuming. I'm glad these have shipped out.

Working on a big 11" x 17" charity piece now. Hopefully that will be inked and colored by next week, so I can show it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great issues altogether, you simply gained a logo
new reader. What might you recommend about
your submit that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?


Feel free to visit my page - Generateur de Code PSN

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find educated people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're
talking about! Thanks

my web page; Dragon City Cheat Engine - -