Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let's Play Monster and Servant


Over the next week or two, I will throw up some of the cards I did for Breygent's Classic Vintage Movie Posters Sci-Fi and Horror Collector Cards.

The set was challenging and fun at the same time. With a lot of reference material to choose from, I was able to snatch out bit and pieces of movie posters and add my own take and style onto them.

A couple of the puzzles I did, I'll grab the pencils and do a side by side for them later. I always enjoy being able to go back and look at my roughs, and then comparing it to the finished product.

2 comments:

江婷 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

瑞尹 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................