Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Pro Artist Return Cards







These are the three Artist Return Cards I received back from 5Finity, for my work on The Pro sketch card set.

I'm holding onto to these for around 15 days, so if you have an offer that you would like to give me, let me know, and we'll talk price. I will entertain serious offers only, with the card being shipped after payment is received.

1 comment:

李哲維 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................