Commissions and ckinfinite NEW home.

This blog is no longer updated. see: http://ckinfinite.tumblr.com/
for anything ckinfintely related, and to contact for commissions.

-Chadd

Sketch card commissions, for any character(s) or any subject.

$15 for pencils. $25 for gray scale. $35 for full color.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Enjoy leftovers



These are a couple of card puzzles I did back in the summer for Breygent's SciFi/Horror series.

The one with the werewolf fighting the vampire came from this horrible, horrible B (C?) movie, of whose title escapes me, but the image was iconic in a sense, so I took it. Made a nice sketch card puzzle, horrible movie scene (Yes I watched it. Thank you, Wonders of the Internet).

The other is one that I rather liked how the lightning effect turned out.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog